- Incorporated in 1973 J.A. Myers Homes is a locally-owned company, its president, vice president, staff,agents and construction crews live where they work, so there’s a strong sense of accountability. It is their honest desire to uphold their reputation for quality and service, since they could meet you at any time on the street!
- J.A. Myers Homes is a turn-key operation, with the ability to supply its own local work crews for all
phases of the building process. Trained and competent tradespeople take your home from excavating to trim in the popular J A Myers’ “CUSTOMer Built Homes” style.
- Joseph A Myers has built a successful business over
the past forty years through a strong determination and dedication to his occupation. He respects the rights as well as the desires of his clientele and instills those same virtues in his staff and crews. He emphasizes to his sales and construction teams that the house they are selling and building will be someone’s treasured “home,” and that the company’s unified goal should be making that home as perfect and comfortable as possible.
- Due to the size of their sales territory and their buying volume, larger regional and national builders must restrict the number and type of choices they can offer a homebuyer. On the other hand, J.A. Myers can offer 50 different models including villas and town homes in some neighborhoods, and one and two story single family homes in several neighborhoods across Franklin, Adams and York Counties in PA and Carroll and Frederick Counties in MD. The company is also licensed to build in Maryland.
Any of these homes can be modified to fit the buyer’s lifestyle. Floor plans and overall square footage can be adjusted…walls and doorways can be moved…rooms can be added. As long as the changes do not interfere with the structural integrity of the home and fit the budget.
|Buyers may also select:
|• Cabinetry and countertops
• Floor Coverings or Hardwoods
• Windows and doors
• Faucets and Fixtures
• Lighting Fixtures
• Exterior and Interior Trim
….and much more!
Some of these choices could affect the final cost of your new home, but, on the other hand, many items that other builders consider to be “options,” are standard in a J A Myers Home.
- All of the J.A. Myers sales people are licensed real estate agents, so they can do more than show you the model home and the community. They can help you obtain financing AND sell the home you’re living in now!
A second generation of the respected Myers name in building stands ready at the helm to continue the J A Myers Homes tradition for many years to come. Founder and President, Joseph A. Myers has been working closely with his son, Benjamin, for over 25 years, passing on to him the ideals and values that have made J.A. Myers Homes the leader among local home builders. Over 5,000 homebuyers have trusted the Myers name over the past 40 year.Those in the future can be certain that the same respect, choices, services and value will continue through the next generation.
- Being “The Builder of Choices” means many other options from J.A. Myers as well. For example, J.A. Myers is not “tied” to any lending institution. You may choose your lender. If an incentive is being offered at the time you buy, you can choose how it will be spent, including using it for closing costs or to pay the payment on your existing home until it’s sold.